81,000 tonnes salmon harvest in the first three months of 2017.
Marine Harvest delivered an operational EBIT of “approximately EUR 155 million” in Q1 2018 (EUR 220 million in Q1 2017), according to a trading update from the company.
Total operational EBIT per kg through the value chain were approximately as follows:
- Norway EUR 2.25
- Scotland EUR 1.85
- Canada EUR 1.10
- Chile EUR 1.35
- Ireland EUR 4.35
- Faroes EUR 1.20
Harvest volumes Q1 2018:
- Farming Norway 51.0 thousand tonnes
- Farming Scotland 8.5 thousand tonnes
- Farming Canada 6.5 thousand tonnes
- Farming Chile 12.5 thousand tonnes
- Farming Ireland 1.5 thousand tonnes
- Farming Faroes 1.0 thousand tonnes
- Total 81.0 thousand tonnes
In connection with the presentation of the Q4 2017 results, Marine Harvest guided a total harvest volume of 82.5 thousand tonnes (GWE) for Q1 2018.
Reported net interest bearing debt (NIBD) was approximately EUR 860 million at the end of the quarter.
The complete Q1 2018 report will be released on 9 May.