Participants in Marine Harvest’s option program for senior executives exercised 717,815 options, corresponding to 717,815 shares at a redemption price of NOK 69 (EUR 7) per share, the company said in a stock market announcement today.
- Alf-Helge Aarskog (Managing Director) exercised 122,317 options in Marine Harvest, corresponding to 122,317 shares.
- Ivan Vindheim (CFO) exercised 69,399 options, corresponding to 69,399 shares. Marit Solberg (Executive Vice President) exercised 59,376 options, corresponding to 59,376 shares.
- Per-Roar Gjerde (Executive Vice President) exercised 53,879 options, corresponding to 53,879 shares.
- Ola Brattvoll (COO Sales & Marketing) exercised 50,957 options, corresponding to 50,957 shares.
- Ben Hadfield (COO Fish Feed) exercised 53,712 options, corresponding to 53,712 shares.
After exercising the options the primary insiders listed above hold the following number of shares and unexercised options in Marine Harvest:
- Alf-Helge Aarskog 38,876 / 1,786,564
- Ivan Vindheim 966 / 447.475
- Marit Solberg 13,119 / 347,475
- Per-Roar Gjerde 629 / 325,879
- Ola Brattvoll 9,537 / 447,475
- Ben Hadfield 7,176 / 447,475
The last trading price of the share is NOK 163,34 (EUR 17,3).