Last quarter, salmon farmer guided a total harvest volume of 102 thousand tonnes (GWE).
In a financial statement, in connection with Mowi’s upcoming presentation for Q4 2018’s results, Mowi’s harvest volumes in the quarter were distributed as followed:
- Farming Norway 56.0 thousand tonnes
- Farming Scotland 15.5 thousand tonnes
- Farming Canada 10.0 thousand tonnes
- Farming Chile 20.0 thousand tonnes
- Farming Ireland 1.5 thousand tonnes
- Farming Faroes 1.0 thousand tonnes
Operational EBIT for the Group was approximately EUR 194 million in Q1 2019 (EUR 158 million in Q1 2018).
Total operational EBIT per kg through the value chain was approximately as follows:
- Norway EUR 2.05
- Scotland EUR 2.25
- Canada EUR 1.40
- Chile EUR 1.45
- Ireland EUR 4.35
- Faroes EUR 1.70
Reported financial net interest-bearing debt (NIBD) was approximately EUR 1 020 million at the end of the quarter (excluding IFRS 16 effects).